Saturday, September 24, 2011

Easy/Comfort food-ish week!

I'm a bit late posting for this week. But this is what we had this past week. It was a pretty simple week. I made up the quiche and it turned out well. That was our new recipe for the week. I also made up the beans & rice recipe, just threw stuff together and it turned out well too. 

Saturday: Publix Subs after church
Sunday: Bean & Cheese Enchilidas rice (I think), veggies of some sort
Monday: Onion, kale & feta quiche, figs
Tuesday: Kashi frozen meals (yay for easy!) (vegan)
Wednesday: Veggie Stir-fry w/ rice (vegan)
Thursday: Beans & Rice (I just did brown rice, then black beans with cut up onions, celery, tomatoes, green peppers, and some seasoning). Add cheese & sour cream if you wish... or don't to make it vegan :)
Friday: Pizza & Salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment