Saturday, March 12, 2011

Publix Shop 3/12

So I thought I'd pass on some of the savings I've been getting at Publix! This week I spent a total of $138.70 and saved $100.38. This includes a $10 Publix giftcard, and $100 in gas!!

I should also note that we get 90% of our produce from an organic produce co-op I'm in (If you're in Tampa and interested let me know!). The veggies I buy at Publix are b/c I either forgot to order them or they weren't available etc. For example I spent $55 for the next 2 weeks of produce.

Here's what we got:

2-Post Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medly
2-Multigrain Cheerios
1-Heartland bulgar wheat
6-Birds Eye frozen veggies
2-Glad Lock gallon storage bags (40 ct each)
2-Lysol cleaning products
1-Dawn dish soap
1-Publix unbleached flour
7-Voskos greek yogurts
1-Publix sour cream
2-Barilla pasta
1-Lindsay sliced olives
6-Stouffers French Bread Pizzas (frozen)-yeah its convenience food... I know :)
1-1# block Publix cheddar cheese
1-Large publix Peanut butter
1-Zucchini
2-Sargento Shredded Pepper Jack cheese
1-16 ct whole wheat tortillas
1-package asparagus
1-red bell pepper
2-hunts ketchup
1-sweet potato
1-bunch cilantro
1-package butter
4-Marzetti Simply Dressed salad dressings
1-$10 Publix Gift Card
2-$50 Shell Gas gift cards

No comments:

Post a Comment