Thank you Scott for sharing your recipe!! :)
1/4 oz active dry yeast
1/4 tsp granulated sugar
3/4 c water, heated to 110 degrees
1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
pizza sauce, of your choice
shredded cheese and toppings of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, combine flour and salt.
3. Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix using dough hook of mixer.
4. Turn dough onto a floured surface and press dough into a 12" circle.
5. Sprinkle cornmeal on lightly greased pizza pan.
6. Place dough on pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
7. Bake crust for 5 minutes.
8. Remove crust from pizza pan and place on pizza peel.
9. Spread sauce over crust and top with desired toppings and cheese.
10. Place pizza back in oven directly on the rack and bake for 5-7 minutes or until edges are golden and toppings are heated through.