Monday, March 21, 2011

Meals 3/21

I'm a bit late posting this week, sorry all! I had my MIL in town and my hubby out of town! We had a great time and she finally got to meet the baby, horray!

My daughter now has T-ball Monday and Thursday nights so I will be planning either super quick meals or easy do-ahead meals :).

Monday: Easy Peasy Black Beans & Rice in tortillas, apple slices
Tuesday: Delicious Big Bowl Quinoa, veggie
Wednesday: Alumni Association Dinner-St. Pats Party!
Thursday: Chickpea Burgers, potatoes (the burgers are super easy to make ahead and freeze)
Friday: Rumpledethumps, salad
Saturday: Meditterean Lentil Salad, homemade fresh bread
Sunday: Polenta Casserole, bread

Anyone have any good strawberry recipes to share? We went strawberry picking this weekend and picked 20 quarts! They are so delicious but now I need ideas of what to make with them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment